Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fall 2015 Wedding Gown Trend

So fall is quickly approaching and I wanted to share with you all a trend that I have been seeing. It seems as though every since Kate Middleton married Prince William, of Cambridge, wedding gowns with sleeves have been on the rise! Weren't we all just awed by how beautiful she was?!

Not to mention this trend is nothing new, many of our moms rocked gowns with sleeves, these just give a modern look with a vintage flair.  As the collections are being released for the season, I have noticed a lot of designers including dresses with lace sleeves. I think these add a gorgeous touch to any fall wedding. I personally think this style is perfect for the right bride and I just love it when girls come in Tiffanys asking to these beauties! Take a look at a few of my favorites below and  tell me if you think this trend is gorgeous or something you will pass on! Let the fall trends begin!

















3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Sleeves are rare where I live, here on Oahu, but they're so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling over these beautiful photos! I love the sleeve trend - I think it's so elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I adore lace sleeves! Such a beautiful trend!

    ReplyDelete